- 1997 i2t2 was established to provide IT and Engineering services.
- 1999 i2t2 established an ERP practice and successfully delivers on several contracts for large scale implementations of PeopleSoft HRMS and Financials.
- 2000 Two additional professional practices are established: e-Commerce Services and Engineering Services for the Manufacturing industry.
- 2001 i2t2 teams up with Eigner and other vendors to deliver PDM/PLM solutions to its clients to assist them in improving their product development process
- 2002 i2t2 becomes a Microsoft Partner
- 2003 i2t2 launches their AEC practice to offer engineering design services for the construction industry
- 2005 i2t2 launches HRIT services as a special focus through its subsidiary, HRTechTeam Inc.
- 2006 i2t2 wins IT contract from UNDP (United Nations Development Program)
- 2007 i2t2 becomes NMSDC Certified Minority Supplier.
- 2008 i2t2 launches a quality initiative with the goal of obtaining ISO 9000 and CMM/SEI certifications.
i2t2 gets certified from Small Business Administration to participate in its 8(a) and SDB programs.
- 2009 Launched BIM (Building information Modeling) services to construction industry.
- 2010 Launched a Healthcare IT services division to implement EMR and EHR products.
- 2011 i2t2 partnered with Hexa Grid – Building private and Public Clouds
- 2012 initiated Data warehousing / BI practice
- 2013 i2t2 initiated Big Data – Hadoop Practice
- 2014 Established account with FAA (Federal Agency) – Trained resources on Big data Hadoop – Cloudera
- 2015 Partnered with Haroon works – Hadoop Distribution